The American Dental Association also recommends the following for ideal oral hygiene:
- Brush two minutes twice daily with an ADA-accepted fluoride toothpaste.
- Replace your toothbrush every three or four months.
- Clean between your teeth with floss in areas where bristles don't reach.
- Eat a balanced diet and limit between-meal snacks.
- Visit our office on a regular basis for professional cleanings and exams.
Lastly, a great reason to smile is this: recent studies have shown that smiling can actually help you live longer! If you need an appointment, call our office at 918-455-0123!