- The second most common U.S. disease is cavities. The first, the common cold.
- X-rays may be an effective tool in preventing strokes.
- There are almost 9,000 accidental poking and piercings with toothpicks per year.
- Approximately $2 Billion a year is spent on all dental products.
- North American kids spend half a billion dollars per year on chewing gum.
- The average American spends 38 days brushing teeth over his or her lifetime.
Lastly, instead of the American Dental Association's recommendation to see your dentist twice a year, many busy Americans only have their teeth cleaned every 3 years! Has it been at least six months since your last check-up? If the answer is yes, we encourage you to call our dental office at 918-455-0123!