Consider these choices to reduce your risk for decay:
- Only have sugary foods and drinks with meals.
- Limit sugary drinks and snacks between meals.
- Chew ADA Approved sugarless gum.
- Drink water.
- Brush your teeth for two minutes twice daily with fluoridated toothpaste.
- Commit to regular dental visits.
Although almost all foods have some type of sugar, eating a balanced diet can help to keep you from feeling tired, getting sick, being overweight, and developing other health related problems, like tooth decay. If you have any questions concerning nutrition and tooth decay, or are in need of an appointment, call our office at 918-455-0123!