The American Dental Association also recommends the following for ideal oral health:
- Brush two minutes twice daily.
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months.
- Floss daily to clean between your teeth where the toothbrush cannot reach.
- Eat a well balanced diet.
- Limit between-meal snacks.
- Maintain regular professional cleanings and exams.
Finally, another great reason to smile comes from a recent study that has shown that smiling can actually cause you to live longer! If you are in need of an appointment or have a dental question or concern, call our office at 918-455-0123!